Saturday, September 8, 2012

#1 Day to FASDAY - Join the Ringtone Rally

FASD Day - Ringtone Rally!

From the Incredible Thinktank 

of Teresa Kellerman


Okay, everyone, here's my idea for FASD Day 2012:

We are going to ring people's mobile phones with a FASD Day text message. Send the message (my next email) to as many people as you want.

What, you don't text? Me neither. So I will be sending this message by email, and I will put it on my facebook page. Look for me, my facebook id is... fasstar (of course!) www.facebook.com/fasstar

The web link on the text message goes to www.babybornfree.com. This is newly designed especially for viewing on mobile devices. There are links there to an awareness video (from NOFAS), a slide show (from our friends in NY), the FASDay site, and my main info web site.

You can wait until FASD Awareness Day on Sept. 9th and do your texting that day, or you can go ahead and START RIGHT NOW. Because, as I always say, EVERY DAY is FASD Awareness Day! So go text everyone, email everyond, fb everyone, telephone everyone. Heck, you can even raise awareness the old-fashioned way and tell people face to face about what alcohol can do to the developing baby. You never know when the message will be shared with someone that will save a baby's life, or maybe an entire generation of babies!
Woohoo! Let's do it!
Teresa

No comments: